Sunday, August 17, 2008

Money Spending Unwisely

" Tuuuut..... Your Call Cannot be made at this moment Please try later.....tuuttt.....silent"

I am shocked... What happen? I am try again... same massage... and then I smiled... my god .... my phone bill reached its limit again....

Waaaaaa.... I just paid the bill last few days when i cannot make call from my mobile phone... this month i'll aready waste RM800..only for my maxis mobile bill. and ill be spending more RM400 to settle this one.... it mean I am wasting about RM1200 only for my mobile phone...

Why it is so Expensive arr... yeap yeap... Roaming Charges.... to call malaysia from sudan it will cost me RM4.50 per minute.... i repeat RM4.50....i think in single call i am wasting about RM45.oo for 10 minutes... SMS will cost me half rate per minute......

Now i am officially contribute to Ananda Krinshnan wealth....he should give me some reward for that...... hehehe

ahh forget about that... as long as i can hear voice of my loved one and family... it should be enough... actually i am working for them... (but 99% working for myself)....

but if i put that money to orphan house... i ll be entitle dato next year...... huh perasanyer......

No comments: