Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ashieede-Your Prophency Become Reality

Before I come to Sudan one of my pal Ashieede infromed me that i will facing problem in Sudan.

Myself : Idee.. I will fly to Sudan next week
Idee : (Silence)- Fairuz... I think it is better if you not to travelling to Sudan
Myself : Ha... y
Idee : Something bad will happen to you..
Myself : In term of....
Idee : I saw your airplane safely landed but you will stuck in airport..
Myself : I already booked the ticket and promise to my boss...
Idee : Yea,,,, it up to you but becareful. .. beware of explosion or your might lost your beg or wallet

Myself : really...! thanks for advise...

So the suprising journey begin

Frankly said.. i am not believe what he said but i just beware. When i arrived in Khartoum International Airport, there is nothing weird. I queue for immiration and when my turn i been questioned by imigration officer regarding for my entry visa. I am shocked when been questioned about visa since all Malaysian citizen can enter Sudan without entry visa ( it mean visa on arrival). After i explained to him that i am Malaysian he approved my entry without question ask. It is normal because usually they think i am Philipinos. Aiyok... Pinoy katanyer...
So after passing the Immigration check.. ting tong... i am waiting for almost half and hour... waiting waiting and waiting... and my bag come out....FYI.. my bag is the last come out... waa i relief....

However... yesterday.. idee prophency become reality when i lost one of my bag in the flight from Khartoum to Palouge... waa... all my food, berus gigi...and so on... tapi yang paling sedih i lost my Victorinox Swiss Army Knife 2 nos...

huhuh

i hope the airport management can retrieve the bag back

No comments: